We partner with many social service providers to educate staff and clients on their rights and resources to combat housing discrimination, often at no extra cost.
The Fair Housing Center has partnered with many service providers including:
- Pierce County Aging and Disability Services Center
- Pierce County AIDS Foundation
- NAMI Eastside
- King County Library Systems – Redmond
- Korean Women’s Association
- Centro Latino
- Tacoma Community College ESL
If you are interested in organizing a speaking engagement, would like our participation in your resource fair, or need education materials, please contact us by phone at (253) 274-9523, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.