File A Housing Complaint

If you feel you have been discriminated against while looking for housing or while in your current living situation we can talk you through your options.

If you would like us to reach out to you, or if you want to file a fair housing complaint, click here –> Intake Form 

**If you are unable to complete this form on your own, please call us at (253) 274-9523.

If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance with a reasonable accommodation/modification request, give us a call, or click here

Don’t let discrimination go unchecked.